In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Sunday, June 7, 2015

Peacock Decanter


I know I have not been writing, but will be back, surely.  I have attended two conferences, done four presentations on three papers. One of which was complete, the other is getting published and one for which I collected data only in April and May.  In between life happens. I was in the US for ten days for the conference and to visit a few friends in DC, where I used to live nearly two decades ago.  Yesterday, I hurt myself……interesting how I do not write personal stuff here,…and am writing it here only to justify my absence.  I am still quite busy and am going to have visitors over summer, and have to attend one more confenrce and write two papers over the summer.  But I am sure I will return to make up for all the weeks that I have missed. In the mean time I am writing a meditation blog, and keep a departmental blog on the research.  So my attention has been diverted.  My heart still lies in this one, for obvious reasons.  This was the first one that gave me a little readership.  I will continue as long as I can.

As for finding my home….well, the search is still on, but yes, summer in Sweden is something else. For me it is Vrindavan….so this peacock decanter that I accidentally found on the net is perfect image.....for the summer....


No comments:

Post a Comment