In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Saturday, November 7, 2020

Pictures that Point to Light

Very few followers I have.  I wonder if anyone missed  me?  I also wonder if I should continue with the blog?  Would like some comments. I have just finished a paper and realised how many unfinished projects I have. Its an emotional clutter.  May be because I try to do too much do not focus on one thing.  But I am a tormented soul.  So much wants to come out of me, my mind, my words, pictures and movies that it seems like it will all tear me up.  Should I just slow down?  In the last five years, I have more than 200 blogposts, created a youtube channel and have about 25 videos on it (about 8 were old), have about 22 newspaper articles, about 8 academic publications --travelled through 5-6 new countries, and through many before that I had travelled before, all of which has a story of its own...I could write books and papers on them.  But yet a feeling of not being accomplished plagues me.  I need to have certain focus.  I make no money from most of my activities.  Except work is work.  I need to focus. 

This post is from November 2014.   Brings light.  I need to think about light and direction.  Thanks for reading.  Comments welcome. 



Lisbon, Portugal, Jan 2014.  A kind of a nativity scene in the city.   


Bangkok, Thailand, 2012. 



New Delhi, 2009. 

A few pictures----that point us to the light...

No comments:

Post a Comment