In Search of a Home

Welcome!! Swagat, Dumela, Valkommen, Jee Aayan Noo, Tashreef, Bula, Swasdee, Bienvenido, Tashi Delek. Thanks for joining me......


Friday, May 6, 2022

Svensk Soluppgång--Swedish Sunrise!

Last published on March 25m 2021, here are a few images of the beautiful sunrises. For this is the time.  Bright sunrises, long days, and chirping birds!! Tis the season

For all those who know, please watch the movie I made on mid-summer again....it will show you beautiful Sweden can be starting May....like paradise....


First published on April 12 of 2014--this one is here just because the picture here and the header is almost identical, although taken nearly 7 years apart.   Maybe now you can see how much sunrises mean to me....I am just amazed at this miracle. Hope you  see the beauty here, just as I do,---pink and blue brush strokes.  Hope wherever you are, you have light and it is bright. 


I was half asleep when I saw this from my window. I screamed loud!!  Still in my sleep --looked for my iPhone took the picture and when back to sleep. It was slightly before 5 am. 

For the next hour, I would open my eyes at least ten time to witness this again.  This sunrise finally inspired me to go for a walk again.  Something I have done for years…except the last two years.  I hardly go for walks as often as I used to.  Today, it was off to the lake, in the middle of the day, with food and tea. I sat by the lake for an hour, sitting still, and occasionally listening to my lectures as always do.  About 30 minute meditation….and I felt as if it was the first day of my life…

Sunrises….are amazing.  Swedish Sunrises, which we get to see only a few months because either they happen too early (mid-summer) or too late (November) or hardly happen (December, January) ---are just out of this world. 

Seasonal, but spectacular!!

No comments:

Post a Comment